- Internal SDK improvements.
- Internal SDK improvements.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Changed the signature of the
on_error()callback: now it returns an object with the error code, error message, and telemetry ID for logging.
- Added the configuration parameter for the debug mode. If
True, the Web SDK enables access to the /debug.php page, which contains information about the current configuration and the current license.
- Fixed some bugs and improved logging.
- If your device has multiple cameras, you can now choose one when launching the Web Plugin.
- Added the Portuguese, Spanish, and Kazakh locales.
- Added the combo gesture.
- Added the progress bar for media upload.
- Removed the Zoom in / Zoom out gestures.
- On tablets, you can now capture video in landscape orientation.
- Removed the
lang_allowoption from Web Adapter configuration file.
- In the
capturearchitecture, when a virtual camera is detected, the
additional_infoparameter is inside the
- You can now crop the lossless frame without losing quality.
- Fixed face landmarks for the
- Improved the recording quality;
- Reforged licensing:
- added detailed error descriptions;
- now you can set the license in JS during the runtime;
- when you set a license in OzLiveness.open(), it rewrites the previous license;
- the license no longer requires port and protocol;
- you can now specify subdomains in the license;
- upon the launch of the plugin on a server, the license payload is displayed in the Docker log;
- localhost and 127.0.0.1 no longer ask for a license;
- The on_capture_complete callback is now available on any architecture: it is called once a video is taken and returns info on actions from the video;
- Oz Web Liveness and Oz Web Adapter versions are displayed in the Docker log upon launch;
- Deleted the deprecated adapter_version field from order metadata;
- Fixed the Switch camera button in Google Chrome;
- Upon the start of Web SDK, the actual configuration parameters are displayed in the Docker log.
- Changed the extension of some Oz system files from .bin to .dat.
- Additional scripts are now called using the main script's address.
- Web SDK now can be installed via static files only (works for the
capturetype of architecture).
- Web SDK can now work with CDN.
- Now, you can launch several Oz Liveness plugins on different pages. In this case, you need to specify the path to scripts in
headof these pages.
If you update the Web SDK version from 0.4.0, the license should be updated as well.
- Fixed a bug with the shooting screen
- Fixed Angular integration.
- Fixed the bug where the IMAGE_FOLDER section was missed in the JSON response with the lossless frame enabled.
- Fixed issues with the ravenjs library.
- A frame for taking a documents photo is now customizable.
- Implemented security updates
- Metadata now contains names of all cameras you can use
- Video and zip formats now allow loading a lossless image
- Fixed Best Shot
- Separated the error code and error description in server responses
- If the SDK mode is set in the environment variables
api_url, it is passed to settings automatically
- In the Lite mode, you can select the best frame for any action
- In the Lite mode, an image sent via API gets the on_complete status only after a successful liveness
- You can manage CORS using the environment variables (CORS headers are not added by default)
- Added the folder value for result_mode: it returns the same value as status but with folder_id
- Updated encryption: now only metadata required to decrypt an object is encrypted
- Updated data transfer: images are being sent in separate form fields
- Added the camera parameters check
- Enabled a new method for image encryption
- Optimized image transfer format
- Added the “use_for_liveness” option: mobile devices use back camera by default, on desktop, flip and oval circling are off. By default, the option is switched off.
- Decreased video length for video_selfie_best (the Selfie gesture) from 1 to 0,2 sec.
- Loading scripts is now customizable
- Improved UX
- Added Kazakh locale
- Added a guide for accessing the camera on a desktop
- Improved logging: plugin_liveness.php requests and recording user-agent to the server log
- Added the Lite mode
- Added encryption
- Updated libraries
- You can now hide the Oz Forensics logo
- Updated a guide for Facebook, Instagram, Samsung, Opera
- Added handlers for unknown variables and a guide for “unknown” browsers
- Optimized memory usage for a frame
- Added a guide on how to switch cameras on using Android browsers