Media Quality Requirements
- There shouldn't be more than one face in the frame (except photos of documents).
- The face should be in the center of the frame (except photos of documents).
- Orientation: portrait or landscape.
- Liveness images should have 3 channels.
The requirements below refer to photos taken at the time the check is being performed.
- No glares or shadows.
- The background is not too bright.
- The face on a photo is in focus and has no objects on it.
- Minimum size of face on photo – 10% of the frame height, but not less than 112×112.
- Photos of documents should not be compressed.