- Set the autorotation of logs.
- Added the CLI command for user deletion.
- You can now switch off the video preview generation.
- The ADMIN access token is now valid for 5 years.
- Added the folder identifier
folder_idto the report name.
- Fixed bugs and optimized the API work.
- For the sliced video, the system now deletes the unnecessary frames.
- Added new methods: GET and POST at
- Replaced the default report template.
- The shot set preview now keeps images’ aspect ratio.
- ADMIN and OPERATOR receive
system_companyas a company they belong to.
- Added the
company_idattribute to User, Folder, Analyse, Media.
- Added the Analysis
- Added the
system_resolutionattribute to Folder and Analysis.
- The analysis
resolution_statusnow returns the
- Removed the PATCH method for collections.
- Added the
resolution_statusfilter to Folder Analyses [LIST] and
analyse.resolution_statusfilter to Folder [LIST].
- Added the audit log for Folder, User, Company.
- Improved the company deletion algorithm.
- Reforged the blacklist processing logic.
- Fixed a few bugs.
- The Photo Expert and KYC modules are now removed.
- The endpoint for the user password change is now
POSTusers/user_id/change-password instead of
- Provided log for the Celery app.
- Added filters to the Folder [LIST] request parameters:
analyse.results_datafor the Documents analysis,
results_datafor the Biometry analysis,
results_media_results_datafor the QUALITY analysis. To enable filters, set the
with_results_media_filterquery parameter to
- Added a new attribute for users –
is_active == False, any user operation is blocked.
- Added a new exception code (1401 with status code 401) for the actions of the blocked users.
- Added shots sets preview.
- You can now save a shots set archive to a disk (with the
- A new original_info attribute is added to store md5, size, and mime-type of a shots set
ReportInfofor shots sets.
- Added health check at GET
- Fixed the shots set thumbnail URL.
- Now, the first frame of shots set becomes this shots set's thumbnail URL.
- Modified the retry policy – the default max count of analysis attempts is increased to 3 and jitter configuration introduced.
- Changed the callback algorithm.
- Refactored and documented the command line tools.
- Refactored modules.
- Changed the delete personal information endpoint and method from
/piand from POST to DELETE, respectively.
- Improved the delete personal information algorithm.
- It is now forbidden to add media to cleaned folders.
- Changed the authorize/restore endpoint name from
- Added a new tag –
- Added the password validation setting (
OZ_THROTTLING_RATESin configuration. Off by default).
- User permissions are now used to access static files (
OZ_USE_PERMISSIONS_FOR_STATICin configuration, false by default).
- Added a new folder endpoint –
/delete_pi. It clears all personal information from a folder and analyses related to this folder.
- Fixed a bug with no error while trying to synchronize empty collections
- If persons are uploaded, the analyse collection TFSS request is sent.
- Added the
fields_to_checkparameter to document analysis (by default, all fields are checked).
- Added the
double_page_spread parameter to document analysis (
- Fixed collection synchronization.
- Authorization token can be now refreshed by
- Added support for application/x-gzip.
- Renamed shots_set.images to shots_set.frames.
- Added user sessions API.
- Users can now change a folder owner (limited by permissions).
- Changed dependencies rules.
- Changed the access_token prolongation policy to fix bug of prolongation before checking the expiration permission.
oz_collection_binding(collection synchronization functional) to oz_core.
- Simplified the shots sets functionality. One archive keeps one shot set.
- Improved the document sides recognition for the docker version.
- Moved the orientation tag check to liveness at quality analysis.
- Added a default report template for Admin and Operator.
- Updated the biometric model.
- A new ShotsSet object is not created if there are no photos for it.
- Updated the data exchange format for the documents' recognition module.
- You can’t delete a Collection if there are associated analyses with Collection Persons.
- Added time marks to analysis:
- Added a new authorization engine. You can now connect with Active Directory by LDAP (settings configuration required).
- A new type of media in Folders – "shots_set".
- You can’t delete a CollectionPerson if there are analyses associated with it.
- Renamed the folder field “resolution_suggest” to “operator_status”.
- Added a folder text field “operator_comment”.
- The folder fields “operator_status” and “operator_comment” can be edited only by Admin, Operator, Client Service, Client Operator, and Client Admin.
- Only Admin and Client Admin can delete folder, folder media, report template, report template attachments, reports, and analyses (within their company).
- Fixed a deletion error: when report author is deleted, their reports get deleted as well.
- Client can now view only their own profile.
- Client Operator can now edit only their profile.
- Client can't delete own folders, media, reports, or analyses anymore.
- Client Service can now create Collection Person and read reports within their company.
- Client, Client Admin, Client Operator have read access to users profiles only in their company.
- A/B testing is now available.
- Added support for expiration date header.
- Added document recognition module Standalone/Dockered binding support.
- Added a new role of Client Operator (like Client Admin without permissions for company and account management).
- Client Admin and Client Operator can change the analysis status.
- Only Admin and Client Admin (for their company) can create, update and delete operations for Collection and CollectionPerson models from now on.
- Added a check for user permissions to report template when creating a folder report.
- Collection creation now returns status code 201 instead of 200.