SaaS, On-premise, On-device: What to Choose
We offer different usage models for the Oz software to meet your specific needs. You can either utilize the software as a service from one of our cloud instances or integrate it into your existing infrastructure. Regardless of the usage model you choose, all Oz modules will function equally. It’s only up to you what to pick, depending on your needs.
With the SaaS model, you can access one of our clouds without having to install our software in your own infrastructure.
Choose SaaS when you want:
- Faster start as you don’t need to procure or allocate hardware within your company and set up a new instance.
- Zero infrastructure cost as server components are located in Oz cloud.
- Lower maintenance cost as Oz maintains and upgrades server components.
- No cross-border data transfer for the regions where Oz has cloud instances.
The on-premise model implies that all the Oz components required are installed within your infrastructure. Choose on-premise for:
- Your data not leaving your infrastructure.
- Full and detailed control over the configuration.
Oz Biometry / Liveness Server
- OS: any *nix OS that supports Docker, e.g., CentOS 8*
- CPU: 16 cores
- RAM: 16 GB
- Disk: 80 GB
Oz API / Web UI / Web SDK Server
- OS: OS: any *nix OS that supports Docker, e.g., CentOS 8*
- CPU: 8 cores
- RAM: 16 GB
Please check the Os version with our team.
We also provide an opportunity of using the on-device Liveness and Face matching. This model is available in Mobile SDKs.
Consider the on-device option when:
- You can’t transmit facial images to any server due to privacy concerns
- The network conditions whereon you plan using Oz products are extremely poor.
The choice is yours to make, but we're always available to provide assistance.